AP Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test Notification 2020 is now available for the students. So, those who want to get appear for the EAMCET Exam 2020 first take the registration by filling the details on the sche.ap.gov.in EAMCET Online application form. We have updated the complete information about AP EAMCET Notification 2020 in stepwise. So, the students have to read them and get the clarification about Andhra Pradesh EAMCET exam. The EAMCET main theme is those who want to pursue their graduated courses in AP Medical, Engineering and other course EAMCET is the first entrance exam need to qualify. So, those who are qualified in the Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Common Entrance Test can get the admissions in the EAMCET 2020.
AP EAMCET Notification 2020
Students have you complete your 12th Standard with the best results, If you want to apply for AP EAMCET 2020 Exam then, here you can go through the entire article to get the latest news about AP EAMCET Notification 2020 which is now available for the students in order to apply to this AP EAMCET Application form students to have to click the Online form which is given at the Fastjobs24.com end of the page. So, make sure the given details and select the course which course you want to study and apply for it. AP EAMCET is a state entrance exam to get the seat in both Engineering as well as medical, Agricultural fields this is the type of entrance exam for the students. And this EAMCET should qualified by the students otherwise they may not get a seat in their respective fields.
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Application Form Details
|Name Of The Exam||Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET 2020)|
|Name Of The Organization||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTUK), Kakinada|
|Starting Date||29th February 2020|
|Closing Date||7th May 2020|
|Exam Date||Will be soon|
How to Apply for this AP EAMCET Application form 2020
- Visit the official site of AP State govt @ sche.ap.gov.in
- Then, check the Updates about the EAMCET
- Then, find the Notification to read the details.
- After that, check the Application form
- Then you can click on the AP EAMCET Online Application Form
- Fill the details and also upload some documents and photographs with a signature on the form.
- Based on the category need to upload the Cast certificate if you are reserved category then upload the Cast in the prescribed format.
- Now recheck after entering all the details.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a print of the next phases.
- Engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Agr. Engg.), B.Tech. (Food Science and Technology)
- B.Sc. (Ag)/ B.Sc. (Hort)/ B.V.Sc. & A.H/ B.F.Sc
- B. Pharmacy, Pharma. D.
- Must have the 10+2 standard then only they eligible to apply this AP EAMCET Notification
- No age limit to apply for this EAMCET 2020 Notification AP.
- Engineering (E): Rs 500
- Agriculture (A): Rs 500
- Both Streams (E & A): Rs 1000
- Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 500/-
- Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 1,000/-
- Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 5,000/-
- Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 10,000/-
Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Common Entrance Test Date 2020
So, On 27th Feb 2020 the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada has informed about the AP EAMCET 2020 Notification to participating in these Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET) 2020. So, by this EAMCET Entrance test conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada officials of the examination board. Every year the Board released the AP EAMCET 2020 exam for the sake of candidates. So, in this year also they come with the No of seats to provide for the students in the various colleges.
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2020 Eligibility
Approximately lakhs of seats are waiting for the Students in the different streams in various colleges as both govt as well as private colleges to take the admissions of Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical departments. Usually, this is the state level entrance exam which may have the competency level be in high. So, Students have to prepare for the AP EAMCET 2020 exam with the use of the syllabus. We also giving you the pattern of the examination for all the courses. The Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2020 is completely based on online mode. So, every filling of A EAMCET Application form steps wise is given below. Check once while starting the Application. In the easiest way, you can submit the online form before the link ends. Go through the Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2020 eligibility, Application fee with the Late Fee and without Late fee, Exam centers, EAMCET Application form filling Process, EAMCET AP Notification 2020 below sessions to know the details of the AP EAMCET 2020 Notification Date.
AP EAMCET Exam Center Details
|6||Sri Potti Sri Ramulu Nellore||13||Srikakulam|
Important Dates of AP EAMCET
|Notification Release Date||20th Feb 2020|
|Start Date to Apply||29th Feb 2020 (Available Now)|
|Last date||7th May 2020|
|Last date with Rs. 500/- late fee||Will be soon|
|Last date with Rs.1000/- late fee||Will be soon|
|Last date with Rs.5000/- late fee||Will be soon|
|Last date of with Rs. 10000/- late fee||Will be soon|
|Exam Date||Will be soon|
|Correction of online application Date||Will be soon|
|Admit card Date||Will be soon|
|AP EAMCET 2020 Exam||Engineering, Agriculture: Will be soon|
|Answer Key||Will be soon|
|Last Date of submitting objections/ suggestions for Answer Key||Will be soon|
|Ranks release date with +2 weightage (Result)||Will be soon|
|Rank Card release date||Will be soon|
AP EAMCET Notification 2020>> Click Here (Available )
AP EAMCET Application Form 2020>> Click Here (Available)