TNCSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2020 pdf with the exam pattern is ready for the seekers who are looking for the Tamilnadu TNCSC AE Exam Pattern they could start over their groundwork to have their perfect practice session for the exam. With the use of www.tncsc.tn.gov.in Assistant engineer syllabus page, all should be download and then, complete the Tamil Nadu Civil Supplies Assistant engineer exam syllabus within the time mentioned for the written examination 2020.
TNCSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2020
According to the official view, they are giving time for the aspirants to prepare for the written test. By knowing the valid point from the office they just focus on what they need to learn for the examination and how they have finish complete TNCSC AE SYllabus. So, for this, they have to make the time schedule and then make sure they are well at all the subjects with the basics. Unless they don’t know the TNCSC Assistant engineer exam pattern no one can make it over their exam strategy. So, know the minimum knowledge about the exam paper and must complete the task as early as possible using some of the preparation tips.
TNCSC AE Exam Syllabus Details
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Civil Supplies Corporation|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Engineer Posts|
|Selection Rounds||Written Test, Interview|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Some of the Related Links to this TNCSC AE Exam 2020
|TNCSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment|
|TNCSC Assistant Engineer Hall Ticket|
|TNCSC Assistant Engineer Previous Papers|
www.tncsc.tn.gov.in Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern
Dear applicants who are participating in this written examination they shall know about the minimum about the TNCSC AE Syllabus 2020. So, for everyone, it very needs to know how the exam paper would be and what are the subjects needed to cover in the exam preparation. So, where you go through the given Tamilnadu Assitant engineer exam pattern and then choose the subjects that are very difficult for you to cover up on your preparation. We mentioned the direct link that is included with the AE Syllabus with the complete exam pattern. So, From this fastjobs24.com page, most of the participants are search in the receive the TNCSC Assistant engineer exam syllabus so, because of the point, we have uploaded the link in the pdf format.
TNCSC AE Exam 2020 Syllabus pdf
So, check each subject individually & then follow up on the preparation as fast as possible. If those who want to get qualify for the exam should get clarity about the TNCSC AE Syllabus which having the subjects likely Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Computer science. Mostly, the officials are asked questions based on the syllabus only. if those who have the perfect knowledge of subjects they might have the chance to answer the questions in easier. hence, make the preparation in the best way & the output should be very clear in the exam in you have the hard work according to the practice.
TNCSC AE Exam Pattern
|SR NO||Exam Type||Name of the Subject||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|1||(Multiple Choice Questions) Online||Reasoning||85 Marks||2 Hours|
|4||Subject Knowledge( Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Computer Engineering)|
TNCSC Assistant Engineer Subject wise syllabus 2020 & Topics
- International & National Organizations.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Important Days.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Books and Authors.
- Awards and Honors.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Important Financial & Economic News
Aptitude and Mental Ability
- Problem Solving.
- Highest Common Factor (HCF) & Lowest Common Multiple (LCM).
- Time & Work.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Decision making.
- Completion and presentation of data.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest.
- Tables, Graphs, Diagrams.
- Parametric representation of data.
- Conversion of information to data.
- Analytical interpretation of data.
- Sequential Output training
- Test on Alphabets
- Eligibility Test
- Series Completion
- Verification of truth of the Statement
- Situation Reaction Test
- Blood Relations
- Assertion and Reasoning
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Operations of Mathematics
- Venn Diagrams
- Word Sequence
- Missing Characters
- Direction Sense Test
- Data Sufficiency
- Alpha-Numeric Sequence Puzzle
- Puzzle Test
- Structural Analysis.
- Building Materials and Construction Practices.
- Environmental Engineering and Pollution Control.
- Design of Reinforced Concrete, Prestressed Concrete, and Steel Structures.
- Strength of Materials.
- Engineering Survey.
- Geotechnical Engineering.
- Urban and Transportation Engineering.
- Project Management and Estimating.
- Hydraulics and Water Resources Engineering.
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms.
- Operating Systems.
- Microcontroller and Embedded Systems Laboratory.
- Microcontroller and Embedded Systems.
- Design and Analysis of Algorithm Laboratory.
- Object-Oriented Concepts.
- Data Communication.
- Electrical Machines.
- Digital Processing and Communication.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Power Electronics and Drives.
- Electrical Circuits.
- Electric and Magnetic Fields.
- Measurements and Instrumentation.
- Control Systems.
- Renewable Energy Sources and Storage Devices.
- Power Systems.
- The Design of Machine Elements.
- Heat Transfer.
- Strength Of Materials.
- Material Science and Metallurgy.
- Foundry, Welding, and Forging.
- Production and Operation Management.
- Refrigerator and Air-Conditioning.
- Manufacturing Process.
- Pattern Making.
- Applied Thermodynamics.
- Heat Power.
- Machine Tools
- Air Compressor.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Fluid Mechanics And Machines.
- Turbo Machines.
- Metal Cutting and Machine Tools.
- Theory of Machines.
- Welding And Allied Processes.
TNCSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2020 pdf & Exam Pattern>> Click Here